ABOUT ME
� 17 years independant
� Christian and
proud
� ♥LOVES♥ music {plays piano & guitar & drums}
� Born in Plymouth, lives in sunny Malta
� Brown [curly] hair + brown eyes
� Right handed - watch on that wrist not the left
� Can't even cook pasta at home/can make a 3 course meal on a campfire
� 1 older sister [Sophie], 2 Cats [Jasper/Tigger]
� Studying English/History/French A Level, Maltese/Philosophy/Biology/Systems of Knowledge Intermediate
� Student at De La Salle Sixth Form. Previously San Anton School.
� Orange & Black
� Orange Thursday of the
747
� February 11th Aquarius
� Likes to talk...like nonstop...
� *Dancing in the rain*
� Coffee/Tea/Hot chocolate/espresso etc. - yuck!
� Born for the
stage [acting]
� Reading & writing
� Chief Scout Award!
� Delights in travelling
� Social butterfly
� KFC <3
� Nothing beats Mountain Dew
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
10:11 AM
I've decided to turn this blog into a creativity blog instead of a normal blog. I keep a physical journal which I prefer to posting my feelings online, and because my interests are creative (writing - short stories, poetry etc,music - playing guitar, piano and drums, dance - hip hop and ballet, acting - various shows especially with MADC at the moment, art - sketching, etc.) I figure this could be a good place to showcase them. I'm going to go for posting something every day and at least have enough backup to last me when I don't feel like thinking of something new.
Also I'll frequently feature those who inspire me or who I think are just really great like I linked to Droned last time :]
I'm going to start off by posting the poster I made on photoshop for the play I'm taking part in at the moment - Man Woman Flower. This is basically a half hour comedy about various couples who pass through an art gallery and comment on a specific painting (i.e giant empty frame) but in reality use it as a metaphor for their own realtionships. We're a cast of 5, 4 of us who play 4 different characters each and it's great fun. There are 4 other performances taking part in the MADC One Act Play Festival competing against us and hopefully the judges will award us 'Best Production', 'Best Actor' etc. at the end...fingers crossed!