ABOUT ME
� 17 years independant
CHATTER
ARCHIVES
LINKS
Sunday, September 16, 2007
1:33 PM
I am so terrible at updating this every day xD So, Friday I spent most of the day sleeping because I had a massive headache, but had an excellent guitar lesson in the evening. I was doing scales and the chords from the book Paul gave me, and also had a long theory discussion with Michael, my teacher, about Sus2, Sus4, Aug & Dim chords (I play the piano so I already know all the theory, therefore our discussions usually just have the rest of the class gaping at us in confusion xD).
Saturday we had a scouts activity with the Marsa scout group. We played a game in which everybody (including us) cheated very spectacularly, then had to map a 5km route and hike it. Afterwards, we played the game where you have to get all your team mates over our school wall by hoisting each other up - quite a difficult feat, it's harder than it sounds. Our team, obviously, won ^^

It was fun, though most of the time we automatically split - us to ourselves, the others to themselves. I recognised some from Scouting Sunrise, the 100-year anniversary of scouting that was celebrated last month and which only I attended from our group so ended up staying with Yanica and her girl guide friends chatting to every group of guys they saw, but there wasn't Norma's boyfriend cuz he's already a venture - in fact, all of them, as far as I know, were at least a year younger. We're gonna be ventures as soon as we go back to school for form 5 so evidently they've already been moved up, but also their group didn't stop meetings in summer like ours does. Franny's group was the only one that really integrated with the Marsa scouts, I think. She had the one who goes to Stella Maris so at least they could talk about all the people they both know, and she also quite hit it off with another of them ;] (Hopefully she'll never read this xD)

The highlight was seeing Becky again - I can't believe I've gone all Summer without seeing my best friend!! And Noddy couldn't come cuz of his first football match of the league =( I solemnly swear I will never go another summer without seeing my best friends, it's quite ridiculous!! I'm meant to see Noddy this Wednesday, can't wait cuz I really miss him!
Then I went home and, being grounded, I couldn't go out to PV. Instead I watched the last ever episode of Veronica Mars =[ =[ =[ =[
The best show ever isn't being renewed for season 4 because there's going to be Search for the Next Pussycat Doll instead. I frikkin kid you not -.-'
Gahhh lemme not rant about that =/ And about, despite my love for Piz, how wrong it is that the series ended without Veronica and Logan being together. ..no LoVe =[

And how I'm posting this at almost 5am cuz I haven't been able to sleep but have been looking at Veronica Mars recaps for the last 2 and a half hours...it's sinking in that my all time favourite tv show is over...
I really related to Veronica - our personalities are really similar, she's just got more guts than me in the sense that she seriously does not care what people think of her as long as she sticks to her guns, and I really respect that. Also the snark was fantastic through all 3 seasons (albeit season 1 steadfastly remaining the best season overall). Season 2 had the best finale, but it sucked that my favourite character turned out to be the mass murderer & rapist.
I watched <Kyle Gallner3 say this line over...and over...and over...and over...
Logan reminds me a real lot of Pete xD I think it's cuz of the snark.
Today I went to mass at 9.30 as usual, but didn't go for lunch till after 2pm cuz my dad had to go to St.Luke's to operate on someone who came in with a facial trauma. We went to Pizza Hut, then I nicely asked to go to the football tournament that night. Finally I've been un-grounded.
So, I went to the Y4J Boys football tournament to watch the four 7-aside teams play each other and join the other girls in laughing at them. I spent a lot of the time drawing Brooks and Paul instead of watching the football cuz it wasn't all that interesting - we girls spent more time discussing which team had the most good looking players to be honest xD So we'd be shouting 'the whites are winning!!' much to the confusion of the players when the coloured team would be some 5 goals ahead xD
[Andrew Busuttil & Andrew Pace O'Shea]
Chrissy has a great haircut =P Just felt like pointing that out to anyone who read on her blog that she doesn't like her haircut, cuz it really looks great on her.
Hmmm...think that's all for today. Been drawing a lot lately, mostly when I should be studying, and have just started wanting to draw all my friends cuz I used to always refuse to because I never thought I'd manage to get it to look like them, but Brooks and Paul came out well (excluding the fact that I left Brooks without a mouth cuz I drew him at a weird angle and didn't know how to do the mouth)so I kinda want to try and do all my other friends now xD
Am really sad I'm not allowed to go to the Y4J Live In =[ I'm the only one not going so far, and I can't even perform at the talent show with Ache and Kai :(
Keep checking back for updates - it is now 5:15am and I shall attempt to sleep even though I am wide awake, otherwise I'll be dozing off in piano tomorrow - tc and God bless xxxxxx

Labels: Guitar, Scouts, Veronica Mars, Y4J
Post a CommentWELCOME