ABOUT ME
� 17 years independant
� Christian and
proud
� ♥LOVES♥ music {plays piano & guitar & drums}
� Born in Plymouth, lives in sunny Malta
� Brown [curly] hair + brown eyes
� Right handed - watch on that wrist not the left
� Can't even cook pasta at home/can make a 3 course meal on a campfire
� 1 older sister [Sophie], 2 Cats [Jasper/Tigger]
� Studying English/History/French A Level, Maltese/Philosophy/Biology/Systems of Knowledge Intermediate
� Student at De La Salle Sixth Form. Previously San Anton School.
� Orange & Black
� Orange Thursday of the
747
� February 11th Aquarius
� Likes to talk...like nonstop...
� *Dancing in the rain*
� Coffee/Tea/Hot chocolate/espresso etc. - yuck!
� Born for the
stage [acting]
� Reading & writing
� Chief Scout Award!
� Delights in travelling
� Social butterfly
� KFC <3
� Nothing beats Mountain Dew
Saturday, September 8, 2007
1:30 AM
I've been meaning to start a blog for a long time, so here goes! I plan to update as often as possible (the plan is every day, but I'm sure that I'll end up breaking that promise, so as often as possible it is!). I plan to post my thoughts, info about what I've been up to, some of my writing and maybe some pictures I draw - heck, I'm trying to figure out video-blogging so perhaps I'll get some videos up too!
It's very tempting to stick loads and loads of things in this post because I have so much I want to get up here, but I have to be patient and not put on everything in one go and not have anything left for other days =P
So yesterday I virtually did nothing all day besides
1) drawing a
flower in crayons then pouring ink over it (an ink wash) with the 4 crappiest crayons in the box

based off

Before Inking it looked like
THIS2) watching
Madagascar whilst eating a lunch of burgers and smiley potatoes
(=D)
...and chatting on msn. I was kinda put out because Thursday night I wanted to go meet friends but I couldn't cuz my mum was feeling really tired and didn't want to drive me there so told me I could meet my friends Friday night. Friday, however, my dad came back from spending a few days in
Holland for work, and they decided to go to an art gallery in the evening and since almost all my friends either had a BBQ or something else planned, I didn't have a lift home if I chose to go out, and couldn't go watch
Becky Sammut's concert cuz I had guitar from 9.30 - 7.30 and it started at 8. I couldn't go to
Maria Angela's either because hers started at 7:15 and SO even though I really wanted to go watch both, I couldn't watch either. Basically, I was going to end up a second night stuck at home doing nothing. Luckily for me,
Kikka is in my
guitar class and told me to sleepover at her house ^^
Thus, instead of spending a night bored at home I spent it at
Kikka pigging out on pasta, then
Mn
Ms, having girl talk, staying up most of the night, playing with her adorable dogs
Bruno and
Harry, and watching youtube videos of
Charlieissocoollike and
Whataboutadam =D
Hopefully I'll get to go out tonight, cuz I don't think I can go to the beach this afternoon since I just got home and need to do piano (and practice
Y4J songs since I'm supposed to be playing the
keyboard with the band on Monday x'excitement!!) and maths and stuff.
I'll probably update again later since I'm so happy with finally having stopped my laziness long enough to make a
blog =P
God bless,
take care and keep checking back for updates!
Labels: charlieissocoollike, Kikka, whataboutadam